In Response to COVID-19
The Department of Biology would like to wish you all health and safety during this challenging time. In response to COVID-19 our department has shifted to a temporarily virtual environment. All in-person courses continue through distance instruction. All staff and faculty are teleworking and are available virtually. For assistance, please contact the relevant faculty in your specific area of concern via email,
Helpful links In Repose to COVID-19:
- University’s response to COVID-19
- Georgetown University COVID-19 (Coronavirus) FAQs
- COVID-19 content
- COVID-19 Messages
- Georgetown University Guide Related to COVID-19.
- How to Cope in the Time of COVID-19
- Georgetown University Travel Guidance for the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak
- Georgetown University Dedicated Call Center for COVID-19 (Coronavirus) student inquiries. The number is +1-202-784-3510 and it operates 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Eastern US Time) Monday – Friday.